How to fix a liquid damage phone

How to fix a liquid damage phone

LIQUID DAMAGE...OH NO!

Liquid damage is possibly the worst thing that could happen to a phone. You've dropped your cell phone in the sink, or even worse, the toilet! You forgot to check the pockets before running a load of laundry. You leaned over and the phone fell out of your pocket into a puddle. A buddy pushed you into a pool, or maybe you just jumped in and forgot you had your phone in your pocket. We've seen grape jelly and diesel fuel, mud and sticky soda pop. Many people insist they never got there phone wet. Believe it or not, condensations like on a rainy day, in a bathroom with the shower running, or talking on the phone in a hot tub can all cause liquid damage. All is very damaging, sometimes it's fatal.
As soon as a cell phone sustains any kind of liquid damage, corrosion starts to grow inside the phone. Click on image below...

Corrosion is that white stuff that grows on wet electrical components (like a car battery terminal). Sometimes you'll get your phone wet and it appears to work just fine, only to start acting up in a week, maybe a month. That's because corrosion continues to grow, messing with the operation of you phone.

Ever wonder what a liquid damage phone looks like inside?

Disclaimer: At Smart Device Doctors our technicians take the moisture damaged phone down to the bare circuit board. They clean it thoroughly and remove as much rust and corrosion as possible. When reassembled, 85% of all phones work again. The remaining 15% have sustained some sort of damage to the main circuit board that cannot be repaired. Our fee for liquid damage cleanout is $200.

We fix it or it's free! We specialize in smartphones of every make and model, Ipads, Ipods & tablets. So trust your device to the smartphone repair professionals. We have diagnosed and repaired just about every kind of damage possible to a smartphone, so whether you have ran it over with a car or dropped it in a toilet, let Smart Device Doctors repair your device. Remember We fix it or it's free!
    Thumbtack Copyright Terms